6 Bedroom House in Lynnwood
R 4 900 000
Pat van Den Heever
Team 1 Waterfront
6 Bedroom House in Lynnwood
R 4 900 000Can I afford this?
GREATLY REDUCED - IDEAL FOR GUEST HOUSE/BIG FAMILY - OFFERED BY TEAM 1 WATERFRONT PROPERTIES
GREATLY REDUCED! lovely big family 6 bedroom home or ideal Guest House
Nestled in Lynnwood proper behind gated and guarded security area is this very private high walled home which is ideal for a large family to enjoy or an ideal guest house or Ambassadors home! A home built for sharing and entertaining of family and guests.
This luxury home boasts
* 4 on suite bedrooms with grooming aids,Underfloor heating connections.
* TV points and separate operated geysers all leading onto a private patio ideal for early morning coffee gatherings and
* All bedrooms very private and on the right wing of the house.
* The 5th bedroom is connect to the main house with on suite shower and is fully contained on a lower level with private
access, lounge and dining room, breakfast counter and kitchenette with could be used as a guest house or
if home is used for a GUEST HOUSE.
* it boasts a SPA (Jacuzzi, steam room and Sauna and also leads onto the pool and Lapa area! PLUS
* An additional private Cottage with a lounge/dining room, bedroom on suite, own geyser and alarm and private access from the
garden, kitchen and private braai area.
* AN ADDITIONAL RONDAWEL en suite, can also be used as staff quarters with its own geyser an alarm.
Additional benefits :
1. Beautiful wooden fittings throughout
2. Double sided fire place in front lounge and beautiful fully equipped study leading onto a courtyard with koi pond
fitted with a motor
3. Spacious lobby on entering the home with guest toilet.
4. Lovely big storeroom and two walk in safes
5. Gourmet kitchen beautifully fitted out from top to bottom modern solid oak cabinets and cupboards, granite counter
tops with separate scullery, laundry and ironing room and walk in pantry! A housewives' dream!
6. Additional large sitting room with fireplace leading to
7. A double dining room to entertain many people with stunning wooden cupboards expanding onto an enclosed patio with
wood fired braai and adjacent pizza oven and gas braai overlooking garden.
8. For those wonderful sunny days and warm nights, enjoy the huge entertaining area under a superb Lapa equipped with
A rotisserie braai and electricity next to a dressing room, stunning rock pool and fountain for the pool parties
9. 4 automated garage doors, two carports plus a fully fitted workshop for hubby or handy maintenance guy if turned into
a GUEST HOUSE
10.A fitted out sewing room and /or gym.
11.HUGE SAVINGS !!!! No more water bills as a strong borehole has been fitted with a 10 000 Water tank and massive
filters to keep it safe to use in the house..
12.There is tremendous value in the fact that the house has two Telkom lines (ADSL) very safe Trellis doors on ALL
outside entrances etc.,
This home offers everything you could possibly want in a home for comfortable living and is GREATLY REDUCED ! Just a little TLC is required here and there.
Come view all offers will be submitted.
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Experience Pretoria Central and Old East
Pretoria Old East is known as Jacaranda City because of the thousands of lilac bloomed trees that line the streets. It’s one of the city's oldest suburbs, with lovely established trees and gardens. With the university nearby, the atmosphere is young and full of energy and excitement. Students, art lovers and trendsetters can be found socialising by day and by night.Find out more about Pretoria Central and Old East