1 Bedroom Townhouse in Sunnyside
R 200 000
Prosperity Real Estate-Irene
1 Bedroom Townhouse in Sunnyside
R 200 000Can I afford this?
Please read the following carefully before scrolling down to the listings.
Any offer must be accompanied by a 10% (ten percent) deposit.
Please send an email to the applicable agent with your questions and submissions.
We are available weekdays from 9am until 3pm to discuss insolvent and auction listings.
1. Insolvent and auction listings work different to any other property sale. We list these properties under instruction and all across South Africa. Therefore we cannot visit each property and are often limited with the information we can provide. If you are willing to see this process through you may end up with a really good purchase. Please connect with us for a thorough explanation.
2. If a property is vacant it will often be controlled by a security company. We will supply you with the correct contact number to arrange for viewings if this number is available to us. At no point can access be guaranteed. Prosperity Real Estate and our partners are not obliged to accompany anyone for a viewing. This process will mostly be driven through electronic and telephonic communication. It remains the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are suitably informed prior to submitting any offer.
3. The actual property may differ from the advertisement. Often there is no accurate way that we can determine the exact layout of the property or the details of the interior. We can only provide the information that is available to us. We cannot guarantee the condition of the property. When submitting your reasonable offer you should take estimated repair costs into account, if applicable.
4. Where images and further details are available it will be noted on the listing and available upon request. We often only have Google Earth and Maps images available, which may differ from the actual property. We list the property based on actual coordinates from the property report and details available from the title deed and other sources. Please note that prior to listing we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide. The registered stand or unit size should always be correctly listed and a property report will be emailed to each prospective buyer.
5. All reasonable offers are welcome and will be considered by the appointed trustee. The trustee retains the right to accept or decline any offer. The listed sales price is indicative only and any reasonable offer will be considered. This transaction will be interpreted as an auction with the aim of obtaining the highest offer during a stipulated period. The trustee may withdraw the property at any time and we retain the right to halt marketing at any time. Where a large number of offers were submitted the appointed trustee may decide to proceed with a shootout. Please connect with us for further details.
6. It is important to note that some properties may still have occupants. This may be the insolvent or a tenant and their privacy must be respected at all times. We will try to arrange access according to agreed viewing times offered by the occupants. This may not be possible though in which case we will offer full disclosure. When visiting a property the occupants will often deny being insolvent. Please note that no property will be unlawfully listed by us or any of our partners.
7. All properties listed under this category are considered urgent sales. Counter offers may be received by us or any other appointed auctioneers or agencies. Where known to us we will inform you of such counter offers. The correct rates & taxes for individual properties may often not be known to us.
8. Before submitting any offer please ensure you have a 10% (ten percent) deposit available and that you will be able to obtain a bond or guarantee for the balance within 30 days of acceptance.
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Experience Pretoria Central and Old East
Pretoria Old East is known as Jacaranda City because of the thousands of lilac bloomed trees that line the streets. It’s one of the city's oldest suburbs, with lovely established trees and gardens. With the university nearby, the atmosphere is young and full of energy and excitement. Students, art lovers and trendsetters can be found socialising by day and by night.Find out more about Pretoria Central and Old East