4 Bed House in Faerie Glen
R 3 450 000
4 Bed House in Faerie Glen
R 3 450 000
SOLE & EXCLUSIVE MANDATE
Endless possibilities !!!!
Let your creativity flow!
Stand of 1951 sqm with sub division possibilities. Easy access from two parallel streets
Strong borehole and irrigation system.
Studio or offices from home.OR convert this double volume space into a beautiful New York Style flat!!!
This artistic family home, oozing with atmosphere and situated in a popular area of Faerie Glen offers:-
- Leading from a wooden deck you will enter the house through a designer entrance hall with lots of natural light
- Large open plan living area with sliding doors to a treed garden
- Dining area
- Open plan kitchen with a gas stove
- Separate scullery with space for appliances
- Separate pantry area
- Spacious TV or Family lounge with a fireplace for the cold winter evenings. The double doors open up to the pool deck and entertainment area. Wonderful memories can be made at a separate Boma surrounded by trees
- Spacious main bedroom with windows overlooking the garden, creates a feeling of peace and tranquility
- Full main en suite bathroom
- 2nd Bedroom with an en suite bathroom & doors opening to a court yard. This can be turned into a private garden area
- 3rd Bedroom
- 4th Bedroom
- 3rd Bathroom with a shower, basin & toilet
- Two Wendy houses for garden storage
Separate studio or office from home. Own separate bathroom. This double volume spacious area offers endless possibilities. The studio can easily be converted into a flat to generate an additional income.The loft area can also be used as a smaller office. Doors leading from the studio to a private court yard with a water feature
There is a large covered & enclosed car port with secure parking for more than one vehicle.
The remainder of the garden can easily be subdivided to built two or three separate units. All with their own entrances.
Don't miss out on this excellent property!
Call Elmarie to arrange a viewing!
The well-established suburb of Faerie Glen is one of Pretoria Easts biggest and most scenic neighbourhoods. Its well-maintained properties, wooded gardens, friendly community and beautiful tree-lined streets attract city dwellers of all ages.
In addition to this tranquil atmosphere, the suburb boasts a superb location close to top hospitals and medical facilities, the finest schools, modern and comprehensive shopping centres, recreational amenities and entertainment venues.
With the N4 and N1 highways nearby and with easy access to the Gautrain network and municipal bus transport system, commuting to and from work or visiting neighbouring suburbs and cities is simple and painless.
Faerie Glen ticks all the boxes for those looking for a place to call home in Pretorias sought-after eastern suburbs.
The extent of the property as indicated on this advertisement is the extent as provided to the Estate Agent by the Seller
Key Property Features
Would you like to watch a video tour of this property?
Share this Property
Experience Pretoria East
Pretoria East offers a tranquil escape for those that work in the city. The leafy streets and well established gardens give the area a sedate, village-like feel. Everything is close-by and residents don't have to go far for shopping or recreation. It's a popular suburb, largely due to the fact that it's easily accessible from major highways - the N1 and the N4. This neighbourhood attracts a good mixture of young professionals and young families, with kid-friendly activities widely available. There are large, open spaces in this area, allowing for big gardens and freestanding houses. However, this area has many townhouses, clusters and security estates as well.Find out more about Pretoria East