5.7 ha Land available in Alverstone

R 8 000 000

Kim Webster

Harcourts-Upper Highway

5.7 ha Land available in Alverstone

R 8 000 000

Can I afford this?
Land Area 5.7 ha

FLY WITH THE EAGLES - Looking for a view site that is construction friendly, in a crème de la crème neighbourhood but close to everything you could possibly need?

This magnificent 16,8 acre property is on the plateau cresting Alverstone with spectacular views across the Valley of 1000 Hills. Comprising 30% of pancake level land on the plateau itself and the remaining 70% in the valley below the escarpment, there is ample space for horses, a substantial dwelling or two and guaranteed privacy.

The best kept secret in Upper Highway, the neighbourhood features magnificent mansions and many top class equestrian estates and horse studs. This will be the new Millionaire's Mile in Upper Highway so is the perfect spot to build a masterpiece of architecture!

Currently green belt, the section of the property in the valley below affords an investment opportunity for the future and the joy of natural beauty in the present.

5 minutes from the heart of Hillcrest or the M13 arterial, the property is perfectly placed for the ultimate in convenience with the privacy and quiet of tranquil country living.

The information herein is correct to the best of our knowledge as provided by various parties, however errors and omissions excepted.

Read More

Email the Agent or request the agent Call You Back should you require any further details.

Contact Agent

Sending Message...
By sending, you agree to Private Property's terms and conditions

Photo Gallery

Kim Webster

Kim

Webster

Share this Property

Need a Home Loan?

R
R
*
%
 
Monthly Repayment

Loan Value (Capital) R 0
Total Interest R 0
Total Repayment R 0
Interest at 10.25% for 20 years
Apply for pre-approval
* The interest rate is by default set to the prime lending rate. Banking institutions may choose to lend to individuals at a rate above or below this prime rate.

Experience Hillcrest

Nestled in the Valley of a Thousand Hills, Hillcrest has a slightly cooler and less humid climate than other parts of Durban. It’s a family-friendly suburb, with many private schools, parks and kid-friendly restaurants. Estate living is very common, with many estates boasting well-kept golf courses. Built amongst rolling hills, houses have magnificent views of the valley and lush, surrounding hills. Just 30 minutes from Durban city centre, Hillcrest is away from the hustle and bustle. The area has a great sense of community, and a mix of country and cosmopolitan lifestyles.

Find out more about Hillcrest

5.7 ha Land available in Alverstone

R 8 000 000

5.7 ha Land available in Alverstone photo number 1
5.7 ha Land available in Alverstone photo number 2
5.7 ha Land available in Alverstone photo number 3
5.7 ha Land available in Alverstone photo number 4
5.7 ha Land available in Alverstone photo number 5

Contact Agent

Sending Message...
By sending, you agree to Private Property's terms and conditions

Need a Home Loan?

Contact an ooba Home Loans Consultant
Your Details
Sending message...
Find out more about ooba's financial services

Apply for a Home Loan

Contact
Agent