Farm in Thabazimbi
R 1 600 000
Farm in Thabazimbi
R 1 600 000Can I afford this?
Photos on request
Verloren is only 12 km to the North of Bela Bela on theR101tarred road (112 km from Pretoria, 165 km from Johannesburg), giving it easy access and making it suitable for a permanent or occasional home. Verloren is managed by a "body corporate".
- The development is done on 1012 ha. there are only 210 full title stands to choose from which are placed well apart from each other to ensure maximum privacy.
- The full title residential stands are approximately 2500m2 each and cannot be sub-divided.
- Owners of stands automatically become co-owners of the remainder of the farm Verloren 787 KR (portion 213) as well as all the game on the property, making this offer even more attractive!
- The natural splendor of the estate includes dams, waterfalls, ravines, and pristine bushveld. Wildlife viewing can be done by means of a game viewing vehicle, car, bicycle, on foot or even on horseback.
- No motorcycles or 4wheelers / quads are allowed, but battery driven game viewing vehicles are permitted (golf cart type).
- You might ask if there is sufficient water supply for the development ,a Geo-hydrological study was conducted, as part of the process all individual boreholes were tested, these boreholes feed the main reservoir, a high pressure water tower is fed by the reservoir where after the water is distributed throughout the development. it was found that the water supply was more than adequate.
The Falls . . .
"The sound of distant water is like an oasis in the desert... the promise of redemption"
- Throughout history, the springs of the Waterberg area have attracted visitors and residents. In full flood, this mini-falls feed the babbling brooks all the way down a valley, cascading over the sun bleached rock face, creating waterfalls, pools and a network of some 800 meters of gentle meandering streams, with the most stunning scenery imaginable. As resident''s picnic, or share sun downers, the sound of distant rushing water bears testament to the area''s great legacy...
- Boekenhout, Paperbark and Wild fig trees above is a breath-taking experience. In the heart of the gorge, the silence is broken only by the rustle of dassies, which make their homes between the rocks, or the distant calling of baboons. this unique pathway can also be accessed by foot or by bicycle for those who want to experience the sound of nature to the fullest extent. This is a place residents come to contemplate.
- in a world so full of complications, verloren gorge beckons to those who need a moment''s peace.
- 74% of the development has been sold
- 25 Properties has already been build and 6 properties is in the process of being build
Giraffe, Tsessebe, Eland, Kudu, Zebra, Waterbuck, Nyala, Reedbuck, Blesbuck, ImpalaThe following are found naturally in the area Baboon Bushbaby,Bushpig,"Caracal","Duiker",Jackal,Leopard,Monkeys"Rietbok",Squirrels.