465 ha Land available in Calitzdorp
465 ha Land available in Calitzdorp
Liquidation Auction featuring Agricultural Land, Farming Equipment and Vehicles in Calitzdorp, Western Cape
Date: Thursday, 28 September 2017
Time: 11am (property) and 12pm (movables)
Venue: Klein Karoo Langkloof, DC, Calitzdorp, WC
3 portions (ranging from 3Ha to 455Ha) - TO BE SOLD SEPARATELY
Lot 1: Portion 3 of Farm 28 Rietfontein:
Measures 3.4Ha in extent.
Lot 2: Portion 5 of Farm 28 Rietfontein:
Measures 455Ha in extent and improved with two labourers cottages. The northern areas of the farm are on the southern foothills of the Swartberg Mountain range. The farming enterprise is a mix of grazing land (sheep) and cultivated Lucerne.
Lot 3: 39% share of Portion 6 of Farm 28 Rietfontein:
Measures 6.6Ha in extent and improved with a farm house (145m) consisting of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large open plan kitchen and lounge area and a covered veranda.
The farm is situated in the South Western Cape, within the Klein Karoo farming region and localised within the Calitzdorp Registration District. Access to the property can be gained by travelling east from Calitzdorp along the Regional Road R62 for approximately 20km and turning left on to a gravel farm road towards Kruisrivier and travelling a further 2km north west.
Located within the Klein Karoo farming region, Western Cape (GPS: 3332'42.6S 2154'01.9E)
Farming Equipment & Vehicles (to be sold after the property auction):
Vehicles and Farm Equipment and Kitchen Movables
- Please note that in order to register to this auction we require proof of payment and FICA documentation.
- 14 % VAT is applicable to the buyer's premium and purchase price
- All invoices furnished for the farming equipment & vehicles shall be payable on 28 September 2017 at 13:00
- Property: At the fall of the hammer
- Farming Equipment & Vehicles: 28/09/2017 13:00
Notice to purchasers:
- Buyers premium: 5%
- Property: Deposit of 10% and buyer's premium of 5% of the purchase price to be paid immediately after the auction, balance of the purchase price on registration of transfer.
- Farming equipment & vehicles: Buyer's premium of 10% (plus VAT)
- VAT/Tax: 14%
Inspection details: 27 September 2017 12:00 - 15:00
Additional notes: This auction is governed by the Consumer Protection Act Act 68 of 2008 (South Africa)
The Bidders attention is drawn to the following:
- The assets will be sold Voetstoots and on AS IS WHERE IS condition. It is the buyers responsibility to perform an inspection of the assets prior to the auction.
- The Sale of the assets is non-suspensive and not subject to any feasibility or any other condition required by the buyer.
- The Sale by auction is subject to a reserve or upset price
- All prospective bidders must register prior to the auction and such registration requires proof of identity and residence (FICA) as contemplated in regulation 26.
- A refundable deposit of R10 000.00 (Property) & R5000.00 (Farming Equipment & Vehicles) may be payable by a bank guaranteed cheque or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).Kindly provide proof of deposit.
- The auctioneer may bid for any lot or lots offered for sale at the Auction on behalf of third parties
- The Auctioneer may bid for any lot or lots offered for sale at the Auction on behalf of seller but, if on behalf of the seller, not at or in excess of the reserve price.
Duly instructed by the liquidators representing Saphire Medical Instruments (Pty) Ltd (In Provisional Liquidation). Masters reference number: C979/2016
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
|Loan Value (Capital)||R 0|
|Total Interest||R 0|
|Total Repayment||R 0|