3 ha Farm in Victoria Bay
R 13 000 000
3 ha Farm in Victoria Bay
R 13 000 000Can I afford this?
Villa Mahaba -the ideal business opportunity! Situated at the top of Victoria Bay Heights, between George and Wilderness, along the beautiful Garden Route. Facing the oceans on two sides and, on the other side, the Outeniqua Mountain range, this truly is a jewel of a property.
Villa Mahaba is a beautiful 5 bedroom (4 en-suite) hacienda-style mansion on top of the hill facing the oceans on two sides and, on the other side, the Outeniqua Mountain range. This jewel is located on a 3ha trimmed garden with 2 dams, beautiful trees and vast birdlife (e.g. Knysna Louries).
- Villa Mahaba is situated at the top of Victoria Bay heights along the beautiful Garden Route of South Africa. Victoria Bay belongs to George, the 6th oldest town in South Africa.
- The Airport is only a 15min drive from Villa Mahaba with direct flights to Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg.
- 200Amp, 3-phase Eskom mains
- The whole house has underfloor heating in all rooms, centrally computer-controlled to save energy.
- To avoid power failure, the house has its own 3-phase 40kW diesel generator with automatic switchover.
- All multimedia, IT equipments and important lights have their own battery powered UPS (total 25kW).
- All important rooms are CAT-5 wired
- The whole property is fenced (2.5m high) with electric wires.
- There are PTZ security cameras with mobile access for monitoring the property.
- 2 staff cottages, each fully equipped with kitchen and bathroom.
- You can enjoy the large 15m heated pool throughout the year.
- The 3m deep pool is equipped with the latest fully automatic cleaning system and an electric pool cover.
- The braai/barbecue area with its big fire-place is a wonderful entertainment area.
- Enjoy your own dam full, home to numerous large Kois, with a deck and a fountain.
- Helicopter landing pad.
- 2 large hangars, one of them with direct access to the helicopter pad.
- 80m zipline, jungle gym, tree-house.
- Master bedroom
This spacious room with its own entrance area boasts a gas fireplace (marble) and offers beautiful view across the pool to Wilderness beach.
The master bathroom has a 1.5x1.5m shower and a jacuzzi bathtub . The master dressing room can be accessed from the bathroom.
- 2nd and 3rd ensuite bedrooms
Spacious bedrooms with laminate flooring and en suite bath and dressing room. Both rooms face the courtyard one of the rooms has a stunning view to Wilderness beach.
- 4th bedroom
Slightly smaller bedroom (not ensuite) with laminate flooring. Bathroom is next to the room. This room faces Victoria bay.
- 5th bedroom
This Bedroom is ideal for guests as it is outside the main house. This room is ensuite with a shower and wooden sauna. This room faces the mountains.
- Separate guest bathroom
Big guest bathroom with shower.
- Formal lounge
This lounge with double volume ceiling is perfect for big receptions. The large fireplace (wood) gives the lounge a nice and cozy atmosphere.
- Dining room
The Dining room faces Victoria Bay. The beautiful 3.6 m mahogany dining table seating up to 12 people is a real eye catcher.
Very spacious pantry with double volume fridge/freezer and wine cooler.
White oak kitchen with black granite countertop. Wide AEG Competence stove.
2 gas- and 4 electric ceramic plates combined with a hot plate (Bosch).
Bosch extractor hood.
Adjoining scullery with Bosch Super Silence dishwasher.
- Family room
Open plan living room with sliding doors facing a beautiful breakfast terrace looking out on Victoria Bay.
Large wooden fireplace.
Large flat screen HD TV and HD cinema projector in ceiling (recesses electrically in ceiling).
- Outdoor dining area
Covered outdoor area with dining table and couch.
Pizza oven and Weber gas braai.
- Entrance lounge
Charming and spacious informal lounge accessed from the garage.
Laundry with bathtub and LG 8kg washing machine and tumble dryer. Adjacent to the laundry is a staff toilet.
- Safe room:
Walk-in safe room.
Spacious room with pine flooring and gas fireplace (marble). This room is equipped with an air conditioner.
The room has sliding doors giving access to a terrace with panoramic views.
Adjacent to the office is an IT-room with airconditioning.
Built-in cabinets with small fridge and utility sink.
Upstairs bathroom with shower.
- Billiard room
Very large room with massive billiard table (4x2m)
This room is currently being used as a classroom.
This Villa offers guests a relaxed atmosphere from where they can enjoy the many activities the nearby towns have to offer.
This unique Villa can easily be converted into a guesthouse for other to enjoy its scenic landscape views!
All this can be yours for only R13 000 000.00