Farm in Stanford
R 1 295 000
Riaan de Villiers
Leopard Rock Estates
Farm in Stanford
R 1 295 000Can I afford this?
Stanford smallholding with brand new house -Enjoy low cost off the grid living in the countryside.
Stanford small scale country retreat for sale.
This property offering off the grid living, is located in an extremely peaceful, safe and quiet area of the Overberg. It is about 20km from Standord and bordering larger farms. It is a 1851m2 easily manageable plot, and would be ideal as a lock up and go country getaway, or even ideal for artists or writers to do their thing un disturbed in a stress free healthy environment .
The property offers:
- 1851m2 fenced plot
- 120m2 very neat new house
- Two bedroom inside
- Third bedroom outside/ studio or storage room
- Open plan lounge/dining/ fitted kitchen with a gas oven - wood laminated floors.
- Patio with sliding doors
- Outside braai area
- Inside gas fire place
- Solar geyser for hot water
- Single garage
- Solar system offers 2000W pure sine wave inverter, deep cycle batteries and charge controller
- Rain water is stored in a 9000 litre underground tank.
- Outside tank for watering the garden
- With the average rainfall for Stanford taken in consideration, the roof area can catch +- 53 000 litres of rainwater per year.
Stanford normally receives about 444mm of rain per year and because it receives most of its rainfall during winter it has a Mediterranean climate. T It receives the lowest rainfall (12mm) in January and the highest (66mm) in August. The monthly distribution of average daily maximum temperatures shows that the average midday temperatures for Stanford range from 16.5C in July to 25.5C in January. The region is the coldest during July when the mercury drops to 6.8C on average during the night.