2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras)

R 18 000

Aubrey Stander

Hall Real Estate-Bedfordview and Edenvale

Brad Presto

Hall Real Estate-Bedfordview and Edenvale

AVAILABLE NOW

2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras)

R 18 000

3 Baths
Floor Area 150 m²
Land Area 2.2 ha

Individual Stands with Units FOR RENT vary from 250 m to 400 m in Waterberg, Lephalale, Limpompo:

Rental Homes. The advantage of renting a home on Sable Hills Eco Park, is that you will enjoy all experiences on offer on this 2200 Ha nature reserve! Water charges and levies are included in the monthly rental! Units are available for longterm rental and start from R18 000.00 per month. Investors have the opportunity to share in one of the highest rental income areas in South Africa!

Dual

250 kms North from Pretoria and only 30 minutes from Lephalale and Medupi, your private Bushveld home on 2 200 Ha Nature reserve awaits . Design your own home , choose a design package or select one of the already setup homes with finance available.

Sable Hills Eco Park is more than an Estate . It is a truly uique development , affording a limited number of owners the opportunity to enjoy a life-style experience like no other. Upon registration of each of the individual One Hectare Full Title Stands, the new owners automatically become a member of the Section 21 Company . This Company controls , manages and owns the entire common property. A 2 200 Ha Private Reserve bordering the unspoiled Mokolo Dam.

Nature and the conservation of all Fauna and Flora take precedence over all other matters and with this as a priority , the number of stands were limited to only 113. Less than 1% of the development is earmarked for building , leaving more than 99 % of the Park un-touched . Each of the stands were hand-picked , in locations where they have minimal impact on the environment. Every stand , stretching over more than 4 km along ridges and hills, affords maximum privacy. Some will offer captivating vistas of the hills and valleys, stretching for many kilometers under a sapphire sky , whilst others enable its owners a true Bushveld experience, in the midst of virgin bush or rocky outcrops.

Individual Units have state of the art fixtures, Two to three bathrooms, ceramic tiling, great lighting and fantastic scenic views of the vegetation and undulating landscape

Rental Amount: R 18 000.00 per Month per Unit.

Read More

Key Property Features

3
Bathrooms
2
Storeys

Email the Agents should you require any further details.

Contact Agents

Sending Message...
By sending, you agree to Private Property's terms and conditions

Photo Gallery

Aubrey Stander

Aubrey

Stander

Brad Presto

Brad

Presto

Share this Property

2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras)

R 18 000

2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras) photo number 1
2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras) photo number 2
2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras) photo number 3
2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras) photo number 4
2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras) photo number 5
2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras) photo number 6
2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras) photo number 7
2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras) photo number 8
2.2 ha farm in Lephalale (Ellisras) photo number 9

Contact Agents

Sending Message...
By sending, you agree to Private Property's terms and conditions

Apply for a Home Loan

Contact
Agents