- 3 bedrooms
- 1 lounges
- 8 carports
- Garden Cottage
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 dining areas
- Farm name: Suikerbosch Estate
- Built-in Cupboards
- Air con
- Access Gate
- Rates : R220
Consisting of 2 x 5 acre units with separate transport deeds (one unit has business rights), situated at 10 Croft Road, Garthdale Agricultural Holdings, Kliprivier, off the R550 within the Suikerbosrand/Kliprivier Conservancy area.
Approx. 2.2km from the “Heidelberg Road” turn off (by the new Heineken Brewery) on the R59 motorway to Vereeniging.
It is centrally located, 20km from Alberton CBD, 40km from OR Tambo International Airport with easy access to the N1, N3, R59 and N12 motorways and close to the popular Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve
The main 5 acre property consists of the following:
1. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, newly renovated kitchen, dining room, lounge cum TV room, sewing room, store room, enclosed verandah and open verandah.
2. 1 bedroom flat with bathroom, kitchen, lounge, store room and verandah.
3. Country Guesthouse: 7 x guest rooms, each with own bathroom, separate outside entrance and verandah Farmstall for selling home made products
4. Guest lounge (for guests)
Dining room/restaurant – 24 seater with liquor licence, open varandah and outside toilets
Industrial kitchen with cold room
5. Servants quarters
6. Carports for 8 cars
7. Employee’s change room with toilet and shower (outside)
8. The property has a borehole that delivers in excess of 12 500 liters per hour and around 2 ha of lucern that is Harvested around every 4-6 weeks.
9. The borehole is registered with the Department Water Affairs and has water rights to irrigate 5 ha of land and main irrigation line stretching over the 2 properties.
10. The front of the property is closed with palisade fencing and the rear with a 6 foot wire fence around the living area and normal 3 foot fencing around the property
11. Power supply is 35kva Escom 3 phase power
5 acre of the best available agricultural land with business rights in the Kliprivier area consisting of the following:
1. 18 x 6 m enclosed shed with galvanized sheeted roof and brick walls and attached 18 x 6m lean-to that can easily be converted into stables or another shed
2. 2 ha of permanent grazing for cattle or horses with access to another 4 ha of grazing adjacent to the property.
3. Water and electricity is tapped from the main property.
The Guesthouse is the largest of 2 in the Kliprivier area and the only Country Restaurant with a liquor licence in a 15 km radius. The guesthouse is listed with 2 nearby wedding venues to provide accommodation for guests as well as accommodation and food for surrounding factories in the area.
This is a great opportunity for a large family.
This listing has been viewed 0 times
in the last 30 days
Points of Interest
Kliprivier, 10 Croft Street