Harcourts, Capital Harcourts, Capital

Part of Harcourts


Contact Office

46 - 13th Street, Menlo Park, Menlo Park, Pretoria, 0081, South Africa

Residential Property For Sale

Residential Property To Rent

Commercial Property For Sale

Agents

About Harcourts, Capital

THE ESTATE AGENCY

Harcourts Capital, previously the residential sales arm of the Pretor Group, independent since June 2011 but still in friendly association, is a Pretoria company which over a period of more than 29 years has been acknowledged for its professionalism and integrity.

Capital became affiliated with the Harcourts International Real Estate Group in 1996. Harcourts currently has sales offices operating in Pretoria and Centurion with a dynamic team of over 50 fully qualified and experienced Estate Agents. Nationally there are over 140 agencies. Harcourts Capital operates at present with a team of 22 agents, implements pro-active marketing by means of large scale advertising, promotions and regular property exhibitions at leading shopping centres. We also make effective use of quarterly brochures, flyers and a table book The company features at well over 200 property portals, popular websites, underwrites Private Property and Property 24, plus implements the latest e-technology and offers many other promotional items.

HARCOURTS CAPITAL

Our directors are Irène Prinsloo, Managing Director and Principal of Harcourts Capital, and Dennis Hamer, the Sales Director and an active partner. Dennis comes from a diplomatic background and has over the past two decades gained a wealth of experience in real estate and excelled in the retail industry being the owner of three large well known brand stores. Irène is originally from a PR and Marketing environment and is totally committed to service excellence. In real estate since 1994, she has an absolute passion for property and people. Harcourts Capital offers a residential and commercial sales and letting department, a property auctions department since mid 2011 as well as other complimentary property services.

SALES ACHIEVEMENTS

Harcourts Capital enjoys an approximate 5% sales market share and the combined sales turnover for their residential Sales Division is ± R16 million monthly. The majority of listings over the past 12 months have sold within 10% - 15% of the original asking price. 90% of Harcourts Capital’s mandates are sold within the initial marketing period.