4 Bed House in Irene
R 6 400 000
Jawitz Properties-Centurion Office
4 Bed House in Irene
R 6 400 000Can I afford this?
Pure Bliss as you enter the property surrounded by matured greens and the smell of Jasmyn that follows you to the entrance of this Masterpiece
A 4 bedroomed home with 2 separate Cottages
The main house and cottage have wooden, French-pain wall to wall windows with plenty of natural light, in addition to three sky lights in the kitchen, passage and guest bathroom.
The house is surrounded with a 2-meter high Irene stone-wall . Geyser with heat pump for energy efficiency. Prepaid electricity meter.
- Main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom- Full PLUS walk in dress room
- The main bedroom and dining room have bay windows
- All the rooms have treated, pinewood floors
- Three of the four bedrooms have chandeliers
- The one bedroom has its own entrance for easy access
- Guest bathroom/toilet has a built-in heater, a French-bath, and dual-purpose skylight and light.
- Surround-sound speakers and amplifier linked to the TV
- a Very effective Wood burner in the one living area
- Interior-designed and fitted blinds and tie-back curtains in neutral colours
- Is open-plan and can comfortably accommodate a TV viewing area and a guest area.
- The kitchen : 3 ovens/ 4 Plate Gas stove / Water filter system / Sky light / Black and white French-style tiles (60X 60cm / under-floor heating and
- Custom-made French-blinds.
The kitchen leads onto the specious and enclosed entertainment area, through French-pane, double doors
Enclosed entertainment area (13m X 6m) has:
- Black and white French-style tiles (60cm X 60 cm)
- 4 Custom-made wrought iron candle holders, 1m in length, along the pillars between the Meranti-wood stack doors.
- An in-door fireplace with custom-made wrought iron finishes and cupboards for storage and serving.
Boma- covered with white reeds:
- The spacious (8m X 7m) boma with built-in seating, a Pizza oven and provision for the serving bar, a space for an under-counter fridge and gas braai. Custom-made cover for a 9lt gas cylinder
- The floor of Boma has a Meranti wood deck and a Fire Pit
- 4m X 9m Granite Swimming pool
The main house and one of the cottages have separate fiber optic cabling installations to support Wi-Fi. The second cottage closer to the house is linked to Wi-Fi through a range-extender.
The geyser in the main house has a heat pump for energy efficiency.
The house is linked to the garage and carport by an undercover walkway with spotlights and 4 custom-made wrought iron candle-holders along the pillars of the passage.
A double carport, under ceiling, leads into a double garage, with ample cupboards for storage. Separate laundry with cupboards. Staff Accommodation with private outside area.
Landscaped garden, with an irrigation system, which is supported by 2 JoJo-tanks to ensure effective water-pressure
Outside garden shed for storage. The shed is concealed behind a 2-meter high hedge.
2 Separate Cottages:
Each cottage has: 1 Bedroom/ An open-plan living area and kitchenette. Both the cottages are private and separate from each other as well as from the main homestead. Thus makes it ideal for offices or to let out as BNB
Bathroom / Fiber and DSTV connections
One cottage has its own carport, private garden and entertainment area. This cottage is also separated from the main house with a beautiful 3-meter high hedge that follows the path of the driveway. Landscaping has been used in a natural way to ensure privacy and provide effective sound barriers.
Electric gate, with backup power controlled through remotes, including an in-home intercom and gate switch.
The house alarm is linked to the local security company (EBS Security), which serves Irene and is managed by the ILA management team.
Irene is a boomed-off neighborhood, with security guards who manage and control access 24-hours through boom-gates and scanners. Traffic and speeding is effectively controlled through the speed bumps and access control measures. Residents are encouraged to always be vigilant and actively participate in the safekeeping, care, maintenance and wellbeing of the Village.
Easy access to the R21 and N1 freeway
Key Property Features
Would you like to watch a video tour of this property?
Share this Property
Experience Centurion East
This suburb has become a ‘lifestyle of choice’ for many who don’t want to live in Johannesburg or Pretoria, yet need easy access to both. There are many lifestyle estates in the area which offer residents a good selection of safe, high quality property options. These gated villages have attracted a cosmopolitan community and Centurion functions as something of a mini city of its own. Although it retains a country-feel, residents can be on one of the major roadways to the big cities within minutes.Find out more about Centurion East