Seeff Dolphn Coast brought home a clutch of awards from the Annual Seeff KZN Awards held in March.
Seeff Dolphin Coast showed they definitely had the best of the best at the Annual Seeff KZN Awards held on Wednesday 8 March in Umhlanga, bringing home a clutch of awards including the top two positions in the province for sales in Rand values.
The unique strategy and organisational structure of Seeff Dolphin Coast was specifically implemented to allow the sales team to work together, share knowledge and their experience, and also to be empowered with new ideas and up-to-date technologies and information. This methodology has proved to deliver exceptional results, as exemplified by Seeff Dolphin Coast’s agents’ achievements among a field of 140 Seeff agents throughout KZN.
These noteworthy achievements included:
• Private Property Online Excellence Award – Ryan Hunt (Palm Lakes Property Specialist);
• Ooba Home Finance Awards in Rands – Runner-up Cameron Leitch (Salt Rock Specialist) and overall winner Graham White (Simbithi Estate Property Specialist);
• Seeff Human Resource Development Award – Runner-up Award Rory Anderson (Ballito Property Specialist) and overall Winner Dionn Joubert (Ballito Property Specialist);
• Top Licensee Sales Award Solitaire for the most sales achieved in the province – Andreas Wassenaar (Zimbali Coastal Resort, Hilltop Estate and Port Zimbali Estate Specialist).
Seeff Dolphin Coast also had 5 of their property professionals within the top 10 positions in KZN based on their annual sales performance for 2016, and they scooped the top positions for both Solitaire and Partnership sales. The top performing agents included:
• Ian Naidu (Zimbali Coastal Resort specialist) No 1 in the province and 8th nationally (in rand value).
• Graham White (Simbithi Eco Estate specialist) 2nd in KZN and 10th nationally (in value).
• Ryan Hunt (Palm Lakes Estate specialist) 6th position
• George Baxter (Simbithi Property Specialist) 8th position
• Cameron Leitch (Salt Rock area specialist) 9th position.
• No 1 position for Sales Partnership in KZN - Dionn Joubert and Rory Anderson.
The Seeff Awards celebrate excellence in the real estate profession, but are also a reflection of a company's values and culture. Says Mark Johnson, one of the licensees of Seeff Dolphin Coast and Seeff KZN Chairman: “We know that it is everyone’s collective effort within our business that enables such results to be achieved. We are immensely proud of our agents’ achievements because it is their unwavering commitment and passion that enables people to realise their property dreams. Our agents are shaping the future every day because they go the extra mile to ensure they provide relevant responses to today’s questions. These business awards help validate not only their efforts but their ethics and professional conduct.”
Adds Principal of Seeff Dolphin Coast, Andreas Wassenaar: “We value these awards as they make us stop and reflect on what we've achieved. We are now even more focused on the months ahead as we are determined to drive innovation and enhance the evolution of our work culture. Continuing to embrace change is never convenient or easy, but we know it is necessary in order to compete and be successful.”
Tim Johnson, Marketing and Sales Director at Seeff Dolphin Coast reiterated how relevant the new Seeff campaign ‘Home is our Story’ is. “Part of our company philosophy relates to family as ‘home’ is where you feel safe, welcome and loved. These facets shape the way people work each day and also how they treat their clients. These awards remind us that it is everything else we do in the business that gives these trophies meaning."