Joie de Vivre
Your level of joy is directly correlated with your lifestyle. And, by living within Val de Vie Estate, you’ll experience an incomparable level of joy, every day. Val de Vie is South Africa’s top-rated luxurious lifestyle estate, situated within the picturesque Cape Winelands. The Cape Winelands is a haven for wine lovers, and a sanctuary for lovers of the good life.
Located within the Paarl-Franschhoek Valley, Val de Vie Estate is home to some of the most sought after addresses in South Africa. Just over 50 kilometres away from the City of Cape Town, Paarl is steeped in history, offering residents and visitors a uniquely charming adventure through one of South Africa’s most beautiful regions. Combining a small-town lifestyle with the modern convenience of the city’s amenities less than an hour away, Paarl could be where your family’s lifestyle dreams come true.
The Valley of Life
With a name that translates to “The Valley of Life”, Val de Vie Estate is an extensive and extremely well-maintained lifestyle estate. Ensuring your security and serenity comes first at Val de Vie, with state-of-the-art technology and 24-hour security response teams on call. Security features and measures are, however, unobtrusive, and you’ll barely notice the full-scale security setup, designed to ensure you and your family’s absolute safety and comfort.
Your View, Your Way
Each property located within Val de Vie Estate is designed with the surrounding environment in mind. Whether you choose an apartment, a stand-alone home, or a cosy cottage, your home within Val de Vie provides you with an incredible view and the feeling of living in harmony with nature. With development and expansion constantly on the go within Val de Vie, you’ll get to choose from established homes, or build from scratch when you buy land within the estate. Take your pick from an apartment, cottage, or stand-alone home within Val de Vie. Of course, while the Val de Vie lifestyle is priceless, selecting your perfect family home within the estate does come at a price you wouldn’t expect. The average home within this area sells for approximately R3.5 million, and you can expect to pay approximately R2.5 million for a three-bedroom home situated in this region.
Pick Your Perfect Home
Whether you live a lock-up-and-go lifestyle, or are looking to settle in to a more luxurious family home, Val de Vie’s extensive selection of residential areas will help you find the perfect home:
● Polo Village: 60 fully serviced luxury apartments, known as ‘Polo Pads’ for that busy executive or regular traveller.
● Pearl Valley: 500 architecturally exquisite homes are yours to choose from, all located around the Pearl Valley Golf Course.
● The Vines: Take your pick from 3 incredible Antoni Associates-designed plans, to create your plush and perfect family home.
● The Acres: The Acres offers the ideal opportunity for you to keep horses, cultivate vineyards, and grow your own vegetables.
● The Oaks: The Oaks offers you the choice of four home designs, eliminating the costly escapade of designing your home from scratch. Each exemplary design can be customised to your needs and expectations.
● Gentleman’s Estate: Enjoy laidback farm living, while you reap the rewards of your hard work every day.
● The Reserve: Enjoy secure country living, while tending to your vegetables or grooming your horses within The Reserve.
● Mouverdre: A host’s favourite place is home, and Mouverdre offers that and so much more, with open-plan living spaces.
● Bourdeaux: Low-maintenance living can be found at Bourdeaux, that matches your lifestyle of lock-up-and go.
● La Vue: Live a little closer to nature at La Vue, by settling in to the exquisite mountain views in your larger-than-usual plot of land.
● The River Club: Located alongside the Berg River, The River Club boasts just twelve incredible plots, offering you absolute serenity.
● Evergreen: Evergreen offers you a luxurious retirement lifestyle, with everything you need to settle in and enjoy your golden years.
Things to do at Val de Vie
The list of amenities and facilities at Val de Vie Estate seems infinite, but every single activity and amenity has been designed with your comfort and leisure in mind. These include:
● Polo Village Offices: Designer office space that’ll have your clients booking regular meetings, just so they can enjoy the view.
● Pearl Valley Hotel: Family flying in? No problem - they’ll enjoy staying at this luxury hotel.
● Jogging, cycling, and hiking trails, situated alongside the vineyards.
● Fabulous fishing and birdwatching spots.
● The Jack Nicklaus Signature Pearl Valley golf course.
● Exceptional equestrian facilities, including a world-class polo arena.
● Wine tasting at the L’Huguenot Vinoteque, the award-winning wine farm and cellar located within Val de Vie Estate.
● Eating out and entertainment is easy within Val de Vie, with three exceptional restaurants situated within the Estate.
Find your joie de vivre at Val de Vie! Find your dream home in Val de Vie here