Johannesburg, 11 October 2021: Private Property has officially launched the 2021 Real Estate Industry Summit (REIS) which will take place virtually on Friday, 29 October 2021 from 09H00 – 13H00.
The event provides South African property practitioners with an opportunity to explore the latest trends and technologies transforming the property industry, while forging important connections and earning valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
“REIS is for the real estate movers and shakers, go-getters and property practitioners that are serious about achieving long-term success in an ever-changing industry,” says Carl van den Berg, Business Development Executive at Private Property.
We aim to share insights, present innovative solutions and ultimately inspire the REBOOT of the property sector in South Africa so that we can build a more resilient industry, fit for the future.
The Real Estate Industry Summit will feature an impressive programme, presented by some of the most influential players in the property sector, including the Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB), National Property Practitioners Council (NPPC) and many other local & international Property Leaders, Coaches, and Futurists.
There will be multiple keynote addresses, interactive panel discussions and thought-provoking industry debates, such as big brands versus independent agencies, in-office versus at-home/hybrid workspaces and traditional versus disruptive selling models.
“It is our view, that the property sector should take its rightful place as an engine of economic growth and recovery in South Africa,” says van den Berg.
We will therefore not be shying away from important topics such as transformation in the property sector, digitization and land redistribution.
Other topics to be covered include:
- The Property Practitioners Act
- The latest semigration trends
- Consumer sentiment findings
- Top 3 global real estate trends
- How to slay on social media
- The secret to living well
Full list of sessions - https://realestateindustrysummit.co.za/programme/
"We are really excited about the line-up and quality of discussions, and we anticipate great engagements and many practical strategies and skills to be shared by our industry leaders" says van den Berg.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ms. Mamodupi Mohale-Mulaudzi – CEO, Estate Agency Affairs Board;
- Joseph Sakoneka – CEO, National Property Practitioners Council;
- Geoff Lee – Managing Executive, Absa Home Loans;
- Wendy Forsythe – Chief Brand Officer, Fathom Realty;
- Samuel Seeff – Chairman, Seeff Property Group;
- Graeme Codrington – Author, Futurist & Strategy Consultant;
- Carl van den Berg, Business Development Executive, Private Property.
For more information on the event and to purchase tickets, please visit the Real Estate Industry Summit website: https://realestateindustrysummit.co.za/