Lodge your Durban property valuation objection

Private Property South Africa
Cathy Nolan

Durban property owners can now lodge objections to their property valuations if they are unhappy with the current assessments.

Any property owner or other person who desires to lodge an objection to a matter reflected in the Eighth Supplementary Roll can do so within the presecribed period.

The forms for lodging an objection can be collected at the Valuation Roll, Real Estate Unit, 13th Floor, 75 Langalibalele Dube (Winder Street), Durban, or at any of the city's Sizakala Customer Centres. You can also download them here. Call 031 311 4340 with enquiries.

Looking to sell your home?
Advertise your property to millions of interested buyers by listing with Private Property now!
List your home privately

Tagged In:

Property Valuation


Found this content useful?

Get the best of Private Property's latest news and advice delivered straight to your inbox each week

Related Articles

This is how agents decide on a selling price for your home
Deciding on a price for a property requires specific area knowledge, an understanding of the conditions surrounding the market and insight into the mind of buyers.
Should I take my home off the market?
If you haven’t received a suitable offer on your house, it might be a good idea to take it off the market while you fix the problem areas that are putting off buyers.
Home evaluations
For most South Africans their home is their most valuable asset, tying up most of their equity. In many instances these assets are insufficiently protected in that they are incorrectly insured in the form of over insurance or ...