The Property Show Ticket Competition is open to all individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Participants must have a valid Facebook, Twitter/X and Instagram social media account.
- Participants must be residents of South Africa
2. Competition Period:
The Competition begins on 2 November at 12:00 (GMT) and ends on 9 November at 23:59 (GMT)
3. How to Enter:
To enter the Competition, participants must:
• Visit Private Property's official
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/propertysa/)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/propertysa)
- Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/privatepropertysa/).
• Locate the official Private Property's The Property Show Ticket Competition post.
• Like the post
• Comment on the post, share the post and tag at least one friend in their comment.
• Participants may enter the Competition multiple times by tagging different friends in separate comments.
The prize consists of five (5) free tickets only to The Property Show. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
5. Winner Selection:
Winners will be selected at random from the pool of eligible entries. The winners will also be notified via Facebook direct message (Messenger), Twitter/X (Direct Messages) and Instagram (Direct Messages)
If a selected winner does not respond within 48 hours of the notification, a new winner will be selected.
6. Privacy and Data Collection:
By participating in the Competition, participants agree to share their personal information with Private Property (PTY) LTD for the purpose of conducting the Competition. This information will be used solely for the purpose of the Competition and will not be shared with third parties.
By entering the Competition, participants grant Private Property (PTY) LTD the right to use their name and likeness for promotional and marketing purposes.
8. General Terms:
Private Property (PTY) LTD reserves the right to amend or cancel the Competition at its discretion. The decision of Private Property (PTY) LTD regarding the winners is final and binding. The Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Twitter/X and/or Instagram. By participating in the Competition, participants agree to these Terms and Conditions.
9. Contact Information:
For any questions or concerns related to the Competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.