Hammond Pole Incorporated was established in 1981, and is one of the largest law firms in East Gauteng. With specialized knowledge and skills within the Conveyancing, Litigation and Foreclosure arenas.
The firm has a complement of over 300 staff dedicated to conveyancing, litigation, collections, foreclosures, administration, accounting and client support. Situated close to the East Rand Mall in Boksburg and a few minutes from the O R Tambo International Airport, we are centrally located to service clients throughout the East Rand and East Gauteng region.
We possess the infrastructure to handle substantial volumes of conveyancing work accurately and expeditiously and are consequently ideally placed for large developments. The Firm has a large sophisticated conveyancing department with more than five attorneys, over twenty five secretaries and paralegals together with approximately sixteen individuals in a client support and administrative role. Hammond Pole possesses the infrastructure to handle substantial volumes of conveyancing work accurately and expeditiously and is consequently ideally placed for large developments. Its close association with major banking groups facilitates one-stop conveyancing, which is advantageous to developers, sellers and purchasers alike.
We have extensive expertise in providing tailor-made litigation and debt recovery offerings across a number of diverse fields of law as set out hereunder.
Family Law Offerings
1. Drafting of Ante nuptial Agreements;
2. Drafting of Last will and testaments;
3. Post Nuptial Applications;
4. General advice regarding marital regimes;
5. Varying of existing divorce order;
6. Assistance with spousal maintenance in a Rule 43 application;
7. Termination of engagement;
8. Assistance in maintenance matters;
9. Access Applications including Contact and Care;
10. Paternity Applications;
11. Protection Orders, and
12. Harassment Orders.
Labour Law Offerings
1. Advise on the disciplinary proceedings and the steps that need to be followed;
2. Attending to a disciplinary hearing on your behalf;
3. CCMA procedures and processes;
4. CCMA disputes that get taken Arbitrations; and
5. Labour court applications.
Commercial and Contractual Offerings
1. Service Level Agreements;
2. Rental and lease Agreements;
3. Sale Agreements;
4. Employment agreements;
5. Acknowledgement of Debt;
6. Non-disclosure and Confidentiality agreements;
7. Settlement agreements;
8. Shareholder buy and sell agreements;
9. Sale of business agreements;
10. Powers of Attorney; and
11. Specific Affidavits required abroad.
COLLECTIONS AND RECOVERIES
Hammond Pole Attorneys prides itself on best of breed collections and debt recovery disciplines. The firm has extensive expertise in providing tailor made collections and debt recovery offerings across a diverse range of products and collections life cycles where different laws could apply.
Our collections and debt recovery activities are managed centrally and function nationally. We also operate across both the South and North Gauteng Divisions of the High Court as well as in eleven Magistrate Court jurisdictions thereby obviating the need for correspondent attorneys.
Our collections and debt recovery approach is unique in so far as the following is concerned:
Our coverage across critical fields of law in collections and debt recovery actions are extensive and covers, among other the following industries: