Ramsay Webber Inc
Ramsay Webber was founded as a law firm in 1982 and our mission is to provide clients with peace of mind through the delivery of efficient and robust legal services.
The firm is a member of Mackrell international, a premier of independent legal firms, and offers clients seamless access to specialist legal services both at home and abroad. The firm has also received several awards including the Midsized Law Firm of the Year Award, at the Mergers and Acquisitions Awards hosted by Acquisition International and two Diamond Arrow Awards.
The firm focuses on the following practice areas:
• Real Estate
• Corporate and commercial legal services, including M&A, contact, agency, distributorship, franchise and competition law;
• Litigation and alternative dispute resolution, including family law, labour law and insurance law;
• Banking law and credit;
• Business rescue and insolvency;
• Intellectual property and trademarks; and
• Construction and engineering.
Many of the services required in the legal sphere involve the application of more than one area of practice at a time. The firm is therefore structured to provide a broad suite of legal services designed to meet most corporate and private legal challenges.