Robin Twaddle & Associates Inc.
“I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend unto death your right to say it” (Voltaire, 1694 – 1778)
We are committed to:
• Giving our clients objective, honest and personalized advice, based on their best interests
• Promptly, diligently and properly executing all mandates given to us by our clients
• Courageously protecting and upholding our clients’ interests and rights, without fear of recrimination for defending an unpopular cause
• Upholding the highest standards of honesty and integrity in all that we do, and in all our dealings with clients, colleagues and adversaries.
Robin Twaddle & Associates Attorneys is a dynamic law firm established in January 1998. Robin Twaddle Attorneys strives for service excellence.
Our goals are:
To render a service that is personal and individualized:
• Our clients are assured that, although they may be dealing with a firm, their relationship will always remain one-on-one with the particular professional who assisting them.
• To this end all professional staff partners make a point of being available at short notice, and can always be reached by cell phone (except, of course, when engaged in court proceedings or consulting with another client).
To offer a wide spectrum of legal services, so that our clients enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that they can entrust their legal needs to us.
Please see the attached schedule of service for more detailed information. In all our dealings, we are committed to the highest standards of integrity, with an emphasis on seeking the most satisfactory solution for our clients with the greatest speed and efficiency.
As well as working to eliminate the delays so often associated with the legal process, we are also mindful of our clients’ convenience, which often translates into visiting your home or office, rather than expecting you to call on us.
• Robin Twaddle, an attorney, notary and conveyancer, the founder of the firm, who concentrates on commercial law and property law. Robin is a trained and accredited mediator who has a heart for resolving disputes and conflict in a constructive manner that preserves relationships going forward.
• Almie Fourie, an attorney who concentrates on labour law, commercial law, litigation and debt collection;
• Arno Bosch, an attorney who concentrates on credit and consumer law (and training in these fields), litigation and commercial law; and
• Raullene Marais, an attorney and conveyancer who concentrates on conveyancing, winding up deceased estates, wills and trusts.
Our directors are assisted by:
• Marisa De Aguiar, an attorney and notary who deals with family law and general legal practice;
• Frank Setati and James Bush, who are candidate attorneys; and
• A complement of paralegals, legal secretaries and administrative staff who keep the wheels turning smoothly.