Stupel & Berman Inc
The original partners Bernard Hertzberg and Aubrey Stupel founded Stupel & Berman over 50 years ago. Since our early beginnings, we have grown the company into a significant player in the legal fraternity. Our success lies within our people and our strong philosophy of building strong, lasting partnerships with our many clients.
Stupel & Berman Inc. was incorporated in 2005 and is proud of its South African heritage and embraces the changes in the socio-economic landscape. We comply with the spirit of the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Act and Financial Sector Charter. This is reflective in the company directorship, as well as in our highly qualified and experienced staff complement. We value professionalism and we blend the best that wisdom, experience, innovation and youthful drive have to offer.
We believe in constantly improving our efficiencies to the benefit of our clients and we have invested in the latest relevant technology and processes. This means we can assist our clients far more efficiently and cost effectively. In keeping with the growth of the company, we have recently opened a third office in Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal to facilitate representation to a broader client base. With our head office in Germiston, and a second office in Three Rivers, Vereeniging, we are now able to offer legal services in the greater Johannesburg area, as well as in the broader surrounding eastern and southern areas and the entire Vaal Triangle as well as Durban and Pietermaritzburg.
We look forward to welcoming you into our family of clients and remain confident that you will benefit from our business and results driven approach. Michael Berman Managing Director Property and Real Estate Our property registration department offers a comprehensive set of turnkey services to ensure optimal process and time efficiencies.
Our services include:
- Conveyancing - property transfers and mortgage bond registrations, as well as cancellations
- Notarial agreements and servitudes
- Lease agreements
- Opening of sectional title registers
- Share block schemes
- Bridging finance
Registration of notarial and covering bonds to secure debts We also employ a group of Client Liaison Officers, who assist estate agents and their clients with a smooth, hassle-free transaction, as well as any potential problems arising from a sale transaction. They further assist with the following:
Collection of all necessary documentation
- Signing of transfer and bond documents
- Ensuring relevant communication to all parties throughout the process - for information, as well as to effect all required actions
- Delivering commission cheques to agents upon registration Stupel & Berman Inc. is also represented on the panels of the major financial institutions for home loan registrations. We are electronically linked to the major institutions and receive our instructions via these links. We ensure that we are technologically up to date with the latest updates in software in order to ensure a fast and efficient service.