Pam Golding Properties, Belfast
Part of Pam Golding Properties
Residential Property For Sale
- Middelburg Central
- Middelburg South
- Reyno Ridge
- Waterval Boven
Residential Property To Rent
Commercial Property For Sale
About Pam Golding Properties, Belfast
Belfast is situated in Mpumalanga’s Highlands Meander, just under 2 hours east of Pretoria. This area is well known for dairy, sheep and cattle farming but is also a popular with tourists as a weekend getaway. For this reason, houses for sale in Belfast are favoured by families who enjoy escaping the city and spending time in the beautiful outdoors. Belfast is also a renowned fishing spot, with cold rivers, streams and dams providing great opportunities for avid anglers.
There is a range of property for sale in Belfast – from larger family homes with an old world charm, to smaller homes for those seeking a quiet place of retirement. The natural scenery coupled with a small-town charm and tranquillity gives this area a unique personality. Take a look at our available houses for sale in Belfast below.
The ideal place to enjoy the great outdoors, Belfast offers a host of activities for residents and visitors alike:
• Fishing: Given its location and climate, you’ll find great fly fishing opportunities in here. Take a short drive out of town and settle down by a stream, river or one of the well-stocked dams to enjoy a good challenge.
• Flowers: Each year, Belfast bursts into colour as millions of tulip, lilies and iris bulbs flower. Take a trip to an area just outside of town to soak up this spectacular natural phenomenon and learn more about the bulb exportation industry.
• Hiking: Take a trip to the Rocky Drift Nature, the Loskop Dam Nature Reserve or the Num Num Hiking Trail for a day out in nature. If you’re lucky, you’ll spot some of the wildlife that still roams this unique part of the country.
• Kruger National Park: One of South Africa’s top game reserves and home to the Big 5 and a host of other wildlife, a venture into Kruger is not soon to be forgotten. Take a day trip with the family to experience a truly African safari and be sure to pack your bird book and binoculars.
Living in Belfast
• Shopping: There are quaint local fruit and veg markets in town as well as other small convenience stores. A short drive away in Middleburg or Nelspruit, you’ll also find a host of other shops and slightly larger shopping complexes.
• Schools: There is a choice of schools in the area including Belfast Akademie, Belfast Primary and Middleburg Primary and High School in the neighbouring town. You’ll also be able to find boarding facilities in nearby Nelspruit.
• Medical: For all your needs, head to Vermooten Street in town where you’ll find the HA Grove Hospital which is supported by local doctors and specialists.
• Climate: Belfast is one of SA’s highest regions, and is known for getting rather chilly at times. The subtropical climate here brings mild summers when most rainfall occurs, while the winters are dry and known to have cold evening temperatures.