Pam Golding Properties, Fancourt Hotel & Country
Part of Pam Golding Properties
Residential Property For Sale
About Pam Golding Properties, Fancourt Hotel & Country
If luxury and privacy combined with easy access and surrounding beauty are important to you, Fancourt property with its convenient position and outstanding facilities make it the finest lifestyle choice. Many young families choose to live permanently here and commute for business as required.
The estate offers various property options, each with its own particular charm and character. Some offer you the chance to experience Fancourt for a few weeks a year through a fractional ownership offering, others offer outright ownership, but all offer an investment in an exceptional, secure and exquisite lifestyle.
Choose from the following Fancourt and Montagu properties for sale:
• Links Avenue: With just 9 properties, this is the most exclusive development on the Fancourt Estate. Thanks to its close proximity to The Links, you can take a relaxing stroll across to the Links Clubhouse for breakfast or afternoon cocktails. The Links Clubhouse offers a swimming pool, floodlit tennis courts, indoor jacuzzi, sauna and gym.
• Links Ridge: This exclusive property development has generously proportioned slate-roofed residences that enjoy fantastic views over The Links golf course, adjacent parkland and the Outeniqua Mountains. The development's contemporary design features elegant multi-pitched slate roofs with generous overhangs, sandstone coloured walls, floor to ceiling windows and dark wood fascia.
• Cape Dutch Houses: The contemporary Cape Style is captured within simple, yet elegant Fancourt properties with either well proportioned parapet gables or Cape Contemporary 'Wolweneus' (Wolf nose) designs, dormer and roof windows with thatched roofs, and carefully detailed doors and windows, set in thick plastered walls. Echoing our heritage, these homes feature the latest ideas in contemporary design. Property purchase includes a Fancourt Family Membership owned by freehold title.
• Oaklands Village: A French Provençal-style village adjacent to the fifth and sixth holes of the Outeniqua Golf Course. Homes here are known for their laid back setting, signature earthy coloured walls and immaculate rose and lavender gardens. There are 43 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom homes and a Fancourt Family Membership is included in the purchase of property.
• Montagu Ridge Villas (Fractional Ownership): These Fancourt properties are situated alongside the magnificent Montagu Golf Course. The 2- and 4-bedroom lock-up-and-go homes have superb eco-friendly finishes, landscaped gardens, state-of-the-art Caesar Stone kitchens and double-volume open-plan living areas that are perfect for extravagant entertaining. The homes are all fully furnished and set in a secure environment.
• Montagu Ridge (Outright Ownership): Situated alongside the Montagu Golf Course, the new ultra- modern and eco-friendly Montagu Ridge, these Fancourt houses for sale are known for their elegant low-pitched metal roofs with generous overhangs and seamless edges, exposed structural steel framework and glass, verandas and pergolas and beautifully landscaped indigenous gardens.
• Colonial Lodges: 110 fully-furnished executive Colonial Lodges line the fairways of the Montagu Golf Course and present the perfect option for carefree, lock-up-and-go holiday homes. These Fancourt homes vary in size from 1- to 6-en suite bedrooms. Purchasing a share in these syndicated lodges entitles you 4-6 individual weeks' accommodation a year. A Fancourt Family membership is included in the purchase of a share in a syndicated lodge.
The close proximity of Herolds Bay and Victoria Bay, as well as the numerous activities close by, add to the high appeal of owning a home at Fancourt, particularly for those with children.
• Montagu and Outeniqua Golf Courses: Since opening in the early 1990s with 27 Gary Player-designed holes, Fancourt's Outeniqua and Montagu golf courses have matured and developed into two of the finest 18-hole parkland layouts in the country.
• The Links: Commissioned by Fancourt's owner, Hasso Plattner, and designed by Gary Player, The Links was added in 2000. It boasts an undulating terrain and is undoubtedly the most remarkable piece of golf design and construction ever in South Africa. It was designed not only to be a thorough test for every golfer, but also to rank amongst the top courses in the world, and has certainly gone on to achieve this.
Living in Fancourt
• Schools: George offers tuition from pre-school through to high school (government and private schooling – specifically Glenwood House).
• Healthcare: Lamprecht Clinic and George Medi Clinic.
• Sport: If you need a bit of a break from golf, George offers wonderful mountain bike trails, gyms, squash, tennis, bowls, hockey, rugby and cricket facilities. Wilderness offers the watersports enthusiast the opportunity to enjoy such activities.
• Air travel: George has its own domestic airport which makes it easy to travel to Cape Town and Johannesburg.