Pam Golding Properties, Gonubie
Part of Pam Golding Properties
About Pam Golding Properties, Gonubie
Discover East London
East London offers an abundance of attractions which reflect its rich historical heritage and natural beauty:
• Enjoy an authentic cultural experience by taking a visit to traditional Xhosa villages or explore British, Dutch and German settlements to get a glimpse into the past.
• Set off on a day trip to the Wild Coast, an area of the Eastern Cape, which is set to become an environmental and cultural hub for local and international visitors.
• Unspoilt resort areas and premier ecotourism destinations in East London include Kwelera and Cintsa West/East overlooking a bay and lagoon, the small coastal village of Haga-Haga and the picturesque Morgan’s Bay.
• Set on the broad Buffalo River, East London offers a myriad of opportunities for long, lazy beach days with the family, sailing, fishing and all the water sports you could imagine.
• The East London Zoo, Aquarium and Museum are great activities to add to your to do list.
Living in East London
Real estate in East London affords you access to many great attractions and interest-specific activities, but here are some of the amenities you will benefit from when you buy or rent a house in East London:
• Sport: Cricket fans will enjoy days at Buffalo Park Stadium while rugby and soccer fans will be more inclined to visit the Buffalo City Stadium to support the Border Bulldogs and Blackburn Rovers respectively.
• Schools: With a host of pre-primary and primary schools on your doorstep and access to high schools like Merrifield, Stirling, Claredon, Cambridge, Hudson Park Stirling and Selborne College, your brood's education needs are covered.
• Tertiary education: From East London, you have access to Walter Sisulu University, the University of Fort Hare, Rhodes and Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University.
• Other amenities include: The East London Airport, East London Private Hospital, Beacon Bay Life Hospital, St Dominics, St James and St Marks Hospitals, Hemingways Mall and an assortment of restaurants.