Pam Golding Properties, Mossel Bay
Part of Pam Golding Properties
Residential Property For Sale
- Boggoms Bay
- Da Nova
- Dana Bay
- De Bakke
- Diaz Beach
- George Central
- Hartenbos Heuwels
- Island View
- Monte Christo
- Mossel Bay Central
- Nautilus Bay
- Santos Bay
- Seemeeu Park
- Springerbaai Eco Estate
- Village On Sea
- Vlees Bay
Commercial Property For Sale
About Pam Golding Properties, Mossel Bay
Discover Mossel Bay
Mossel Bay has been dubbed “The Bay of Attractions” which is not surprising when you consider what the long sandy beaches and the warm waters of the Indian Ocean facilitate:
• Nature: Game viewing at Gondwana Game Reserve and various horse and hiking trails and the spectacular bird watching opportunities make for very happy nature lovers.
• Adventure: The more adventurous will enjoy boating on any number of waterways in the area, whale watching, shark cage-diving with sharks, bungee jumping and swinging and deep sea fishing charters.
• Historical: The Bartolomeu Dias Museum Complex encompasses a wealth of places of historical interest. The most famous of these is the Old Post Office Tree, a 500+ year old Milkwood tree where Pedro de Ataide left a letter in 1500 for those aboard passing ships.
• Dining and entertainment: There’s a restaurant for every palate, but given its location seafood is at the top of the list. When you’re at a loss for what to do, take a walk down to Mossel Bay’s scenic harbour where there’s always something on the go.
Living in Mossel Bay
Despite all the attractions, it’s actually the pace here that gives Mossel Bay that special edge. This is a town that invites you to sit back, relax and watch life as it happens. In this hurly-burly world, there’s nothing more refreshing.
• Schools: Buying a house in Mossel Bay gives you access to more than 20 schools. Many parents choose to make the short commune to schools in the neighbouring areas.
• Healthcare: Aside from the pharmacies, doctors and physios in the area, the Mossel Bay Clinic and Bay View Private Hospital are well-equipped to take care of all your healthcare needs.
• Shopping: Mossel Bay Mall, Langeberg Mall and Bayside Centre will take care of all your shopping needs. There are also a variety of smaller home goods stores as well as market stalls and boutiques to pique your interest.
• Sporting: Mossel Bay is a particularly attractive option for house hunters with a need to perfect their swing. The prestigious Pinnacle Point and Mossel Bay Golf Estate will soon become your favourite haunts.