Pam Golding Properties, Witbank
Part of Pam Golding Properties
Residential Property For Sale
- Ben Fleur
- Del Judor
- Die Heuwel
- Duvha Park
- Highveld Park
- Jackaroo Park
- Middelburg Central
- Middelburg South
- Pine Ridge
- Reyno Ridge
- Tasbet Park
- Witbank Central
Residential Property To Rent
Commercial Property For Sale
Commercial Property To Rent
About Pam Golding Properties, Witbank
Also known as eMalahleni, Witbank is known for its spacious properties and houses for sale or to rent here have seen a lot of international investment interest over the last 10 years. International mining and coal conglomerates have set up operations here, which has brought in a lot of wealth and development to Witbank, benefiting the residents though infrastructure development. The town is just over an hour away from
• Culture: Theatre is popular in Witbank, due in part to The Community and Civic Theatre which sees professional and amateur performances regularly. There is also an Ndebele Village which offers an interesting look at traditional Ndebele culture.
• Nature: The Witbank Dam is a great place for camping, fishing and leisure activities. Similarly, the 900ha Ezemvelo Nature Reserve is equally suitable for camping and hikes with nature-lovers. Witbank lies on the main road to the Kruger National Park, which is one of South Africa’smost beloved venues for game watching.
• Recreation: The Greenside Golf Club and Witbank Golf Club offer expansive greens and challenging holes for golfers or to get the adrenaline pumping, the Witbank Skydiving Club is one of the better known of its kind in the country. The town’s centre also offers its fair share of nightspots and restaurants to enjoy.
Living in Witbank
• Education: Witbank property affords you access to a variety of primary and secondary school options, including the Saint Thomas Aquinas Combined School, Robert Carruthers School and Witbank High School. The Tshwane University of Technology and Boston City Campus and Business College both offer tertiary education within the area.
• Shopping: The presence of major supermarket brands here ensure that residents can easily and conveniently meet their monthly grocery shopping needs. There are also a few shopping centres in the area, like Riverside Crescent Centre, that offers a wide variety of shops.
• Healthcare: The Impungwe Hospital and Witbank Provincial Hospital are located nearby and offer a range of comprehensive treatments. The Men’s Clinic International is a private medical facility that offers service in the area.
• Travel: Witbank is just over an hour along the N4, a South African national road, from Johannesburg which has both O.R. Tambo International Airport and Lanseria Airport available.Johannesburg, so it does have the advantage of being well-connected along the N12. Witbank offers an eclectic selection of possible lifestyles through the dozen or so suburbs that exist within it. Modern estates, quint farmhouses, urban-styled apartments and more are available at an appropriate price bracket. Explore the property for sale or rent in Witbank to discover houses that suit families, professionals and students alike.
Witbank has grown from a little over 60, 000 residents in 2001 to 262, 491 just 6 years later. The usually warm weather compliments the property and houses for sale or rent in Witbank with open lawns, trees and pools, perfect for relaxing in the sun. Infrastructure in the area is working to cope with the increase in the private sector, but interest and investment has been apparent in Witbank. Browse what we have on offer below and you may just find that house, for sale or rent, you’ve been looking for.