Rose Eedes Properties
Residential Property For Sale
- Cape Town City Centre
- Fish Hoek
- Gansbaai and surrounds
- Plettenberg Bay
Residential Property To Rent
Commercial Property To Rent
About Rose Eedes Properties
Rose Eedes believes that what you do to others always comes back to you and cites integrity and professionalism as being paramount to success in the property industry.She started her own business 20 years ago, operating from her house in Observatory.
It wasn't long before she began expanding the business…
In this industry you have to be really tough, work hard and be thoroughly dedicated to the business. The client is the most important aspect of the job and you need to be a people person to help them find exactly what they want."If you are ethical and operate a clean business by sticking to the moral standards you are comfortable with, you can't go wrong." Being a honest, reputable dealer, often leads to referrals and clients coming back to you time and again."Roses' financial sense has stood her in good stead with the day-to-day running of her business, which she sees as being vital to the survival of the business.
WE ENDEAVOUR TO:
(1) Achieve the highest possible price for your home with the least problems.
(2) Bring as many Qualified buyers into your home until it is sold.
(3) Assist in determining the correct marketing price with our “Comparative Market Analysis”.
(4) Think of the maximum ways to professionally expose your home.
(5) Communicate the results of our activities to you weekly.
(6) Do a mail drop to 30 homes in your area.
(7) Telephone all existing qualified buyers.
(8) Give your listing to all our colleagues.
(9) Erect a professional “FOR SALE” sign.
(10) Prepare a presentable “Showhouse” brochure for interested buyers.
(11) Advertise the home where necessary.
(12) Hold a “Showhouse” on a mutually convenient date.
(13) Send “Showhouse Invitations” to interested buyers.
(14) Give you feedback from buyers and on current market trends.
(15) Advise and assist with legal and financial matters, i.e., conveyancing and bonds, etc.
(16) Give you our best after-sale service and support.
Rose Eedes Properties Fish Hoek
Tel: 021 782 1016
Fax: 021 782 1706
Address: Windsor House, Shop 83c, Main Road, Fish Hoek.
Rose Eedes Properties City Bowl
Tel: 021 424 5515
Fax: 086 589 9574
Address: Suite 2, Lutomburg Building, Corner Leewen & Keerom Street, Cape Town
Rose Eedes Properties Observatory
Tel: 021 448 5537
Fax: 021 447 5345
Address: 23 Station road, Observatory, Cape Town.
Rose Eedes Properties Westlake
Tel: 021 702 4072
Address: F4B Westlake Square, Westlake Drive, Westlake.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org