From R 1 350 000 to R 7 200 000
232 Unit Types Available
As Rawson Developers’ largest project to date – an undertaking worth over R500-million - Newlands Peak offers a superior lifestyle proposition that encompasses the full residential spectrum, from iconic design and comprehensive amenities, to idyllic scenery and state-of-the-art security. A holistically conceived series of spaces and range of services, it is sustainably designed and offers the promise of community-focused, nature-centric living in one of Cape Town’s most sought-after and charming suburbs. Style on a grand scale – with 232 apartments over 11 floors – the development ticks every box as far as premium amenities and aspirational lifestyle are concerned, and is set to become a defining feature of the southern suburbs landscape.
The historic and scenic suburb of Newlands is one of Cape Town’s most desirable residential areas. Boasting accessibility to cultural and commercial centres, and easy access to green spaces, transport hubs and educational institutions, it blends quality of life seamlessly with convenience and charm. Furthermore, its boundless natural beauty offers an idyllic backdrop for a balanced and integrated lifestyle.
Located in close proximity to some of Cape Town’s most celebrated sights, including Newlands Forest and the iconic Kirstenbosch Gardens, it’s an ideal launch pad for days spent in nature. It’s equally conveniently placed for premium shopping – nearby Cavendish Square and Dean Street Arcade offer a range of high-end boutiques, supermarkets and lifestyle stores. The culinary minded too, are spoilt for choice with a range of traditional pubs, elegant bistros and cosmopolitan family-friendly dining options all a short drive or walk away in nearby Newlands Village, Claremont and Dean Street.
• Impressive lobby with 24hr concierge security
• Top of the line security with biometric access controls
• Electronic guest sign in
• Private, access-controlled elevator to the lobby and stores.
• Access control & 24HR CCTV surveillance throughout the reception, parking, gym and lobby areas.
• High-speed fibre connectivity - Activated by owner
• Coffee shop & Restaurant
• Meeting room/s
• Room service from restaurant & coffee shop
• Cleaning service
• Drop and collect Laundry in foyer
• Rooftop entertainment decks surrounded with greenery with 2 heated rooftop pools, loungers, day beds, gas braais and pergolas.
• State of the art gym with incredible views
• 4th floor communal green leafy atrium with wi-fi, seating, meeting areas, tranquil reading area
• On site building manager
• Pet friendly