M P Lutge Incorporated
NAME : M. P. LUTGE INCORPORATED
REGISTRATION NO. : 2005/006814/21
V.A.T. REG. NO. : 4390221531
TELEPHONE NO. : 031 303 7122
FACSIMILE NO. : 031 303 7143
EMAIL (LITIGATION) : email@example.com (Malcolm Patrick Lutge)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Hylton Beresford Lutge) email@example.com (Annelene Gajoo) firstname.lastname@example.org (Pravisha Ramsunder) email@example.com (Vuyo Siyoyo)
(CONVEYANCING) : firstname.lastname@example.org (Malcolm Patrick Lutge)
email@example.com (Cynthia Nxele) firstname.lastname@example.org (Jennifer James)
ATTORNEYS AT M. P. LUTGE INC. – A BRIEF DESCRIPTION
MALCOLM PATRICK LUTGE (DIRECTOR)
INSTITUTION : UKZN
DEGREE : B. PROC
HYLTON BERESFORD LUTGE (PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT)
INSTITUTION : UNISA DEGREE : L.L.B.
EXPERIENCE – THAT WHICH MAKES US UNIQUE
M. P. LUTGE INCORPORATED (ATTORNEYS, NOTARIES, AND CONVEYANCERS)
We are a Durban based firm of attorneys with over thirty years experience and an extensive network of attorneys able to assist our clients in any matter, anywhere in South Africa.
Using the latest technologies, our clients are able to login and access their matters through our website 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year from anywhere in the country. The result is that our clients are never unaware of what progress is being made in their file.
Furthermore, the previously mentioned legal technologies ensure that all aspects of our work are streamlined. Our systems have automatic prompters built into each legal matter that ensure there is zero downtime between a matter being ready to proceed and progress being made.
Added to this, our innovative technology allows us to automatically generate certain legal documents that are common to a particular type of matter. For instance, when dealing with a Motor Vehicle Accident Recovery there are a number of legal documents that need to be generated in each matter that, apart from a few matter specific details, are exactly the same from case to case. With our legal systems, we are able to insert those matter specific details automatically. This means that we can generate an unlimited (hundreds/thousands/etc) number of documents for different files simultaneously at the click of a button. This makes our firm perfectly suited to do bulk work for large companies (such as Motor Vehicle Accident Recoveries for Insurance Companies).
Our company’s combination of experience and technology makes us a formidable legal firm that is perfectly suited to meet your legal needs.
STRENGTHS – OUR DIRECTORY OF SERVICES
With over thirty years experience, our firm has become expert in many fields of law and, using our extensive network of attorneys throughout South Africa, are able to assist our clients in ANY matter.
However, below herein is a list of a few areas of law for which we are best known:
1) Debt/MVA Recovery - Control over your entire portfolio of debtors can be particularly challenging and debt recovery can be a tricky and subtle process regardless of its causa (i.e. damages in respect of a Motor Vehicle Accident, unpaid loans, etc). We work through various legal channels to locate your debtors and secure payment from them. Our attorneys are expertly trained and field-tested in each and every aspect of Debt/MVA Recovery. Our legal systems are perfectly suited to bulk collections allowing us to work on hundreds of files in a matter of minutes.
2) Family Law - Our firm of attorneys is fully capable of meeting any legal service requirements with regards to this particular branch of law, as is evidenced by our thousands of satisfied clients. Whether your matter relates to:
6.3) Variation of existing divorce orders
6.4) Protection orders
6.5) Advice on separation of parties involved in cohabitation relationships
6.6) General family law advice
3) Estate Planning/Law - Estate planning ensures that your estate (i.e. everything you own) is set up in a tax-efficient way that benefits you (during your lifetime) and your beneficiaries (after you have passed away). Essentially, estate planning is the process of anticipating, and arranging for, the dissolution of your estate. Our firm is widely regarded as one of the top firms in all areas of estate planning, and more notably the following:
7.2) Testamentary and Inter-Vivos Trusts
7.3) Life insurance policies
7.6) Powers of Attorney
7.7) General Administration of Deceased Estates
4) Commercial Litigation - Commercial litigation is one of the most varied and complex areas of law, whether the matter is at a local level (i.e. within Durban), a national level (i.e. where companies trade goods and services throughout South Africa), or an international level, (i.e. companies dealing in import and export). Our firm provides an extensive array of corporate and commercial litigation services throughout South Africa, including, but not limited to:
2.1) Restraints of trade
2.2) Competition law (such as prohibited business practices before the Competition
Commission, Competition Tribunal and Competition Appeal Court)
2.3) Unlawful competition
2.5) Business rescue proceedings
2.6) Urgent applications and interdicts
2.7) Administrative law
2.8) Fraud recovery
2.9) General commercial expertise
5) Property Conveyance and Litigation: The practice of property law is incredibly diverse. We are experts in all property related legal issues:
3.1) Property Transfers
3.2) Opening of Township Titles / Sectional Title Schemes
3.3) Bond Cancellations and Registrations
3.4) Notarial Agreements / Endorsements
3.5) General Property Advice
3.6) Sale Agreements
3.7) Lease Agreements
6) Litigation - Court litigation is one of our firm’s specialties. Our professional and practised team of attorneys at our Durban office are widely regarded as one of the best litigation law firms. Though our firm of attorneys is proficient in all aspects of court litigation, we have briefly listed some of our more notable areas of expertise:
4.1) Urgent Court Applications
4.2) Eviction Applications
4.3) Examination, Cross-Examination, and Re-examination
4.4) In court argument
4.7) Letters of Demand
4.8) General Applications
4.9) General Summons
4.11) Warrants of Execution
4.13) Rescissions of Judgment
4.14) Administration Orders
4.15) Arbitrations, Mediations, and Conciliations
7) Criminal Law - Our law firm, which has Criminal Law as one of its areas of speciality, are a team of highly skilled and experienced litigators who supply valuable solutions to any criminal law problem. Through our founders crafted and honed skills in criminal litigation we are able to assist our clients on any of the following matters:
5.1) Police bail applications
5.2) Formal bail applications in all Courts
5.3) Plea and sentence Agreements
5.4) Formal representations
5.5) Criminal litigation
5.7) Appeal and Reviews to High Court, Supreme Court of Appeal and Constitutional
5.8) Review of and setting aside of admission of guilt payments
5.9) Expungement of criminal records
5.10) Claims against State to the Minister of Police
5.11) District, Regional & High Court Trials
8) Give yourself all the advantages you can in protecting your legal interests and choose M. P.
Lutge Incorporated to deal with your legal matters.
LIST OF CLIENTS
Below herewith is a list of some of the more prominent clients for which we do bulk work such as collections, litigation, etc. Please note that this list is in no way exhaustive and has been added only to display our ability to do large-scale work for clients who demand only the best legal assistance.
FIRSTRAND BANK (FNB)
JUST PROPERTY GROUP
IMBUMBA ASPHALTING AND EARTHWORKS
GUY NOTHARD AND ASSOCIATES ENGINEERING
JS NYALUNGA CONSULTING ENGINEERS