The very best people in real estate have three things in common:
- They really care about the results they produce for their clients.
- They go above and beyond in terms of service. There’s too much “breakage” in the real estate transaction and if someone is only going to buy and sell two or three times in a life time, why would they choose to go through pain and suffering?
- They understand the accountability towards people who are hiring them to market their property and use the very best marketing tactics to help their clients.
But buyers and sellers have a lot of choices. How do you become that preferred agent?
Homes.com says 85% of buyers prefer working with agents who use video. Back in 2017, the Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers reported 51% of buyers found the home they purchased on the internet.
Videos are the very best marketing tactics, the key tools for realtors to share their listings and introduce themselves to prospective clients.
So, What Does Your Video Listing Say About You?
“If you or someone you know needs to buy or sell, I am that agent, because I have surrounded myself with the best tools for the job.”
What Does The Best Tool For The Job Do?
• It gives a wider view of where you are
• It moves inside your listed home, stages your living space and pan – meaning the camera moves from left to right and from right to left – showing off your whole space without shakes.
• It uses wide angle views that makes every room seems “roomier”.
• It tilts – camera shots move from top to bottom and vice versa – showing off the height of spaces and tall objects for an engaging viewer product.
• It gives cinematic shots of areas of interest that dramatically reveals scenes and views, improving the production value of your video.
• It continuously enhances the sharpness of shots, by controlling the light and its effects on the spaces and scenery with advanced sensors.
• It gives you big idea end shots that makes one video more unique than the next one while positioning you with call-to-action, lead generating power.
I Am That Agent
Since it’s not just the content that matters, but the consistency of showing up when buyers and sellers are ready, Capture HD Media has upgraded our equipment to give you an even better, scalable and affordable video listing solution.
As you continuously create videos like this with us, you’re building up a network of viewers who are constantly hearing your name and seeing your value statement – “I am that agent”.
//Food for Thought - More Real Estate Video Tools//
How’s the market?
A regular short 30-day update – as we know, July is traditionally ???? – I have so many property listings that were sold, and this many that have closed and what is fascinating about this… in the last three years… villas sold more on average than regular houses – interesting facts…
The biggest mistakes first time buyers make. If you are not going to sell, here are the six things you should do. The number one indicator of a seller 18 months out, is home improvement. The more help you provide on home improvement, the more you’re catching potential sellers early in the cycle of “thinking about selling”.
The power of working with a team vs an individual
Introduce your team and talk about the advantages of working with a team.
Video interview the principals of all the schools in your neighbourhood
People who are buying a house – what are they checking out – the schools in that area.