Part of Maxprop
Residential Property For Sale
Residential Property To Rent
About Maxprop, Wyebank
Max Dales, founded the Company in October 1958. A small converted garage in Durban was the first office of Max Dales & Company, giving a foothold into the Residential property market in Durban.In 1966 the Company moved to Pinetown purchasing what was to become the headquarters of the Company for 40 years, Dalmax House, 108 Old Main Road, Pinetown.
In 1977 the Commercial and Industrial division was created to cope with the demand of a developing industrial environment.
The early 70's saw the Company expand its area of operations beyond the boundaries of Pinetown with the opening of Branches in Westville, Hillcrest and Kloof. Property Administration followed and within a few short years the fledgling Company was competing with the long established firms.
In 1982, the Company opened Maxprop Durban, a separate company, catering specifically for Industrial & Commercial transactions in the Durban Metropolitan area.
The Maxprop Group was restructured in 1986, and the decision taken to go the Franchise route. Certain company owned Branches became Franchise outlets, each independently owned and operated, but all using the corporate identity of the Maxprop Group. As the years passed, the Franchise chain was expanded to its present 21 Residential offices covering Kwa-Zulu Natal. During the same period the Commercial & Industrial company ventured into Projects & Syndication, giving the small, as well as major investors, the opportunity of enjoying the benefits of property ownership.
In 1994 Maxprop House was acquired at 98 Bulwer Road, Glenwood, to serve as the new Head Office of Maxprop Holdings (Pty) Ltd