Selling your home can be a tricky process to navigate. There are many factors to consider when pricing your home and various ways to go about selling.
We’d like to help take the stress out of your home sale with our guide to the fundamentals of this process. Our useful tips for selling your home will help you:
- get familiar with how it works; and
- stand the best chance of a successful property sale.
THE ROAD MAP
Click on the links below and find out what you need to know about the transaction, deciding on a selling price, getting your home ready to sell and more.
1. How to sell your home successfully
Selling yourself vs using a traditional agent or online estate agency vs selling on auction
2. Deciding on a selling price
Learn about which factors play a role in adding value to your home
3. Getting your home ready to sell
How to make your home more appealing to buyers and a note about the 'voetstoots clause'
4. Advertising your home for sale
How to advertise your home and host successful show days
5. The costs involved with selling your home
Find out about the costs incurred when selling your home
6. Moving tips
Take the stress out of moving home, with these useful tips